We work with two of the most popular and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the market, Shopify and WooCommerce. Each solution offers many benefits... read more
Website Maintenance Packages (ad-hoc updates)
If you need assistance updating your WordPress or HTML-based website content or design, and offer maintenance packages to assist you with any changes – big or small, whenever they arise – without having to quote or charge an escalated hourly rate for what might be just a few minute update.
How it Works
- Packages are pre-purchased blocks of hours, wherein the more hours you buy, the more of a discounted rate it is.
- Packages are good for one year from purchase, and you can request updates at any time.
- If you also subscribe to monthly WordPress Security Package, your maintenance package hours will not have 1 year expiry.
- When you have an update, send us the details and we’ll schedule it immediately and give you guaranteed time for completion.
- We track our time by the minute under your block of hours, so will never charge you “an hour’s time” for what was only a 15 minute update.
- We keep a detailed log of all updates and accounting for time spent which we can provide to you whenever you like.
- We quickly become familiar with your website and how it works, making ongoing updates more efficient (saves you money).
What We Consider to Be “Maintenance” Work
Typical types of website updates might include:
- Adding new content (images, video, new pages, etc).
- Designing visual elements (need a new banner image, a new button, promo graphic, etc).
- Technical assistance (you need help doing something yourself on the website).
- Technical updates (ad-hoc WordPress version or plugins, see WordPress Security Packages for monthly ongoing WordPress management).
- Troubleshooting (repairing broken code or formatting).
Essentially, any sort of update which does not require strategy or marketing expertise is considered maintenance.
Still have questions?
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation and we’ll point you in the right direction or provide a custom quote for your web maintenance requirements.