Web Application Firewall for WordPress
Prevent hackers from gaining unauthorized access to your website and common attacks such as cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection by making use of a Web Application Firewall.
Everyday, millions of users across the world are visiting websites for education, entertainment, and ecommerce. These websites often-times drive revenues for the people and companies that own them. As the number of web threats continues to rise, it is increasingly important that websites be protected from malicious users. In some cases, even a momentary downtime can result in the loss of thousands of dollars. By blocking an attack you can avoid a loss of service to your users, and even prevent the costs involved in restoring your website. In other instances, websites gather user information in order to provide their services or a better experience for your users. When this is the case, it is even more essential to protect your website to ensure security of your users’ data, and prevent their information from getting into the wrong hands. Identify and block attacks as they happen, and protect your online investment with a web application firewall.
Why Use ABORG for your WordPress Firewall Protection?
- Provide an additional layer of protection for your website at the cost of less than a cup of coffee a day;
- Prevent unauthorized access to your website and protect it from hacking attempts or attempts to take it down;
- Stop advanced hacking attacks such as cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection;
- Protect your users by eliminating unauthorized access to their data;
- Available for WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla CMSs.
FIREWALL PROTECTION FOR $525.00 + TAX / YEAR, PER DOMAIN
What is a Firewall?A firewall is a digital tool used to control the access to and from an application or service, such as your website. Firewalls use advanced techniques to apply and check the rules required before allowing access to a user, effectively preventing unauthorized access. Much like a lock prevents uninvited guests from entering your home, a firewall keeps out hackers who may be trying to gain access to your website.
This has four main benefits:
- Protects from unwanted hackers gaining unauthorized access to your website;
- Prevents the cost associated with restoring your website as the result of a successful attack;
- Ensures that your users’ information on your site is secure from prying eyes; and
- Identifies and block attacks as they happen, without slowing down your website.