SSL Certificate & Installation
Installing an SSL Certificate on your website is a great way to establish trust with the visitors to your website, ensuring that any data and information is encrypted and secure. In the modern era, users want to make absolute certain that their information is secure in your hands. Lock it down with installation and support from ABORG, Ottawa’s SSL certificate experts.
Why Use ABORG for your SSL certificate?
- We take care of the entire process for you. We generate the certificate, order it, install it and test it.
- We have over 15 years of experience working with SSL certificates in Ottawa – making us the local experts that you can rely on.
- We make sure that search engines are indexing and crawling your SSL pages from the get-go – leaving your website in better shape for search engine optimization (SEO).
Ready to secure your site?
What is an SSL Certificate?
- An SSL certificate ensures that data transmitted between a user’s web browser and your company’s web server is encrypted.
- SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, logins and all other private or personal information passed from a visitors browser to your website.
- If your website collects payment information from visitors, or even personal information, it’s best practice (and in most cases the law) to install an SSL certificate on your website.
And what are the benefits?
- It enables a secure connection between your website and your client’s web browser so that all information that is passed between them is encrypted and secure.
- Having an SSL certificate is visible to visitors of the website and is an important trust factor they consider before sending you any of their information.
- Google has stated that sites making use of SSL may receive a boost in their search engine rankings!
- Although single site SSL certificates do not cover subdomains, multi-domain SSL certificates will cover multi-domain sites.
How do visitors know you have an SSL Certificate?
Then there is also an Extended Validation (EV) certificate for enhanced security and image of trust, giving what's known as the 'green bar'.
SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, logins and all other private or personal information passed from a visitors browser to your website. The addition of an SSL certificate to your website shows your clients that you take the protection of their data seriously. If you would like us to setup and install an SSL certificate on your website or if you are unsure whether you require an SSL certificate for your site, please contact us and we will be happy to help.