Becoming part of the team
Do you want to work in an exciting, constantly-evolving, and still-emerging industry? The need for online marketing, website maintenance and security is only growing, and we're at the forefront of it all in Ottawa. Learn more about career opportunities below and what it's like to join the friendly, welcoming, and talented team here at ABORG.
Available Positions:[email protected].
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- Opportunity to work for a well-established company.
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days every month, paid birthdays off work, and flexibility in your schedule when you need it. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
What we look for in an ABORG employee:
- Someone who has at least two year's experience in a relevant field.
- Someone who is a team player and fits in with our overall team personality.
- Someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about the web.
- Someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Someone who is continually striving to be the best at what they do.
The application processLike any other business, we like to make sure we're hiring the right people. If you're looking to apply to ABORG, please follow each step below and make sure you meet the above requirements, or we won't be able to consider you.
- Send your resume to [email protected].
- We will send you our application form and DISC assessment to complete.
- Phone interview.
- In-person interview.
- Test project (paid).
- Follow-up meeting to review the job offer.