Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
ABORG is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to create compelling and search engine-friendly content for our clients’ websites and digital marketing campaigns. This is an ideal opportunity for a talented storyteller with a passion for marketing writing, inherent curiosity to research unique content and the determination to deliver the best finished product possible.
As a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator you will:
- Write and edit content for websites, blogs and social media posts. The content will be aimed at very different audiences depending on the client industry.
- Understand our clients’ business goals and target audiences in order to communicate business benefits effectively.
- Identify the best search keywords and incorporate them into web copy with desired frequency and prominence to improve website rankings.
- Perform content audits. Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved.
- Analyze traffic sources and user behaviour on-site through Google Analytics; provide reports and recommendations for improving rankings and conversion optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with of the ever-changing landscape of search engine algorithms and SEO tactics to ensure compliance with best practices.
To qualify for this position, you should be able demonstrate:
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in communications, English, journalism or other related fields
- Experience in writing and editing for the web
- Very strong understanding of both traditional and modern SEO
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, including managing timelines and revisions
- Experience in writing and editing content for a wide variety of audiences (please provide a portfolio of examples if available)
- Working knowledge of WordPress and SEO plugins
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Google AdWords experience and certification is a great asset
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- Opportunity to work for a well-established company.
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days and lunch n’ learn events every month, paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in full job application, as well as complete other assessment prior to phone interview followed up by an in-person meeting.