WordPress Web Developer
ABORG is looking for a full-time WordPress Web Developer to act as a valuable team member and link between our system administrators and our web hosting and maintenance clients.
Start Date: 2019-02-11
The role of this position is to create, maintain and assist our valued clients with their WordPress based web sites.
You will involved in:
- New WordPress site design
- WordPress maintenance on existing sites
- WordPress upgrades
- Quality assurance and cross-platform testing
- Responsive testing
- Troubleshooting WordPress formatting
- Troubleshooting WordPress plugin settings
- Resolving client inquiries in a timely manner
To qualify for this role, you will need:
- 3+ years WordPress expeirience minimum
- Basic PHP developer skills
- MySQL knowledge and basic skills
- Knowledge of cPanel or similar hosting applications
- Experience with web hosting and understanding of hosting technology
- Knowledge and experience with cPanel
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficiency with CSS, HTML5
- Experience with documenting procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days and lunch n’ learn events every month, paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to [email protected]. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in full job application, as well as complete other assessment prior to phone interview followed up by an in-person meeting.