We are looking for a full-time service coordinator to assist and facilitate smooth work flow between our web development team and our clients.
Note: applications need to be submitted by 2019-02-01. Thank you.
To qualify for this position, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Good at describing and setting client expectations.
- Relevant formal education or self-education and 3+ years experience (minimum).
- Experience in customer management.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Understanding of and some proficiency in SEO, PPC, social media, and other online marketing tactics.
- Strong people handling skills.
- Some Proficiency with Google Analytics & any other web tools.
- Proficiency and experience with WordPress.
- Self-motivated in staying up to date with the latest Internet developments.
Your work will include:
- Managing customer expectations and keeping them apprised of their project/task progress.
- Managing work-flow between our internal team and the client.
- Assigning update tasks to the web team.
- Assisting in making recommendations to clients.
- Some research in conjunction with web team.
- Explaining basic strategies and plans to clients.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients, partners and suppliers.
- Recommending additional or beneficial services to clients.
- Answering customer inquiries (internal team will assist you with responses – you will have the backing of a knowledgeable team to assist you).
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- Full time employment.
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- The satisfaction of dealing with quality clients.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days every month and paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym, 10 min walk to Bridgehead and 12 min walk to Starbucks.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to [email protected]. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in a full job application, and complete an assessment. This will be followed by a phone interview, and if successful, an in-person meeting.