Digital Marketing Strategist (with focus on SEO)
ABORG is looking for a full-time experienced hands-on marketing strategist to assist with a variety of online marketing activities for our clients in cooperation with suppliers, and of course, the rest of our team.
Start Date 2018-04-01
If you are experienced, skilled and knowledgeable in the areas of SEO, pay-per-click advertising, social media, and all-round internet marketing, and also share our passion for the web, please read on.
To qualify for this position, you should be able demonstrate:
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing (preferably in the agency setting)
- Experience managing client relationships from start to finish and being a team leader.
- Highly proficient in all areas of SEO, PPC, social media, conversion optimization, email marketing, blogging, etc.
- Strategic thinking from a top-level marketing perspective.
- Ability to analyze data to recommend marketing strategies.
- Ability to plan and execute large scale pay-per-click campaigns.
- Ability to manage social media profiles on behalf of clients (social marketing savvy).
- Strong project management skills with a great attention to detail.
- Strong web content writing, creative / marketing writing & blogging skills.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & any other web tools (SEMRush, Sprout Social)
- Self-motivated in staying up to date with the latest web marketing tactics and developments.
Your work will include:
- Managing your own accounts, collaborating on accounts, and working with the rest of the team on projects.
- In depth website analysis (via Google Analytics).
- Writing and presenting online marketing plans & recommendations based on your analysis.
- Keyword research and execution of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Developing social media strategies and plans.
- Executing day-to-day social media presences (community manager) for clients, including content discovery & creation, posting to various networks, moderation, and running Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients, partners, advertising contacts and suppliers.
- Regular reporting of SEO, PPC and overall online marketing performance to clients.
- Researching and writing blog articles for clients.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proposal writing, RFP responses and quotes for new projects.
- Staying up to date on the latest trends and developments from the online marketing world to stay cutting edge.
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- Opportunity for Growth: ABORG is a well-established company.
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days and lunch n’ learn events every month, paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and the security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in a full job application, as well as complete an assessment. This will be followed by a phone interview, and if successful, an in-person meeting.