What is Facebook Live? It’s a new way to create engaging conversations and interactions with your followers in real time. You can do this... read more
Online Marketing Strategist (with 2-3+ years of SEO experience)
ABORG is looking for a full-time experienced hands-on marketing strategist to assist with a variety of online marketing activities for our clients in cooperation with suppliers, and of course, the rest of our team (including other marketing professionals).
If you are experienced, skilled and knowledgeable in the areas of SEO, pay-per-click advertising, social media, and all-round internet marketing, and also share our passion for the web, please read on.
To qualify for this position, you should be able demonstrate:
- At least 3 years’ experience in online marketing, accumulated within the past 5 years.
- Experience managing client relationships from start to finish and being a team leader.
- Highly proficient in all areas of SEO, PPC, social media, conversion optimization, email marketing, blogging, etc.
- Strategic thinking from a top-level marketing perspective.
- Ability to analyze data to recommend marketing strategies.
- Ability to plan and execute large scale pay-per-click campaigns.
- Ability to manage social media profiles on behalf of clients (social marketing savvy).
- Strong project management skills with a great attention to detail.
- Strong creative writing & blogging skills.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & any other web tools.
- Self-motivated in staying up to date with the latest web marketing tactics and developments.
Your work will include:
- Managing your own accounts, collaborating on accounts, and working with the rest of the team on projects.
- In depth website analysis (via Google Analytics).
- Writing and presenting online marketing plans & recommendations based on your analysis.
- Keyword research and execution of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Developing social media strategies and plans.
- Executing day-to-day social media presences (community manager) for clients, including content discovery & creation, posting to various networks, moderation, and running Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients, partners, advertising contacts and suppliers.
- Regular reporting of SEO, PPC and overall online marketing performance to clients.
- Researching and writing blog articles for clients.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proposal writing and RFP responses.
- Staying up to date on the latest trends and developments from the online marketing world to stay cutting edge.
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- Opportunity for Growth: ABORG is a well-established and steadily growing company.
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days and lunch n’ learn events every month, paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and the security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to [email protected]. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in a full job application, as well as complete an assessment. This will be followed by a phone interview, and if successful, an in-person meeting.