Online Marketing Coordinator (Junior)
ABORG is looking for a full-time coordinator to assist with a variety of online marketing activities for our clients, in cooperation with our online marketing manager, suppliers, and of course, the rest of our team.
If you are skilled and knowledgeable in the areas of SEO, pay-per-click advertising, social media, and all-round internet marketing, and you share our passion for the web, please read on.
To qualify for this position, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant formal education, self-education or some hands-on experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in SEO, PPC, social media, and other online marketing tactics. If you’re not as well-versed in a particular area as much as others and are willing and motivated to learn, that’s OK.
- Strategic thinking from a marketing perspective (you are probably born with it!)
- Ability to perform website analyses and recommend marketing strategies.
- Ability to assist with execution of large scale pay-per-click campaigns.
- Ability to manage social media profiles on behalf of clients (social marketing savvy).
- Strong project management skills, with great attention to detail.
- Strong creative writing & blogging skills.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & any other web tools.
- We also expect you to be self-motivated in staying up to date with the latest web marketing tactics and developments.
Your work will include:
- Reporting to the online marketing manager on projects and tasks.
- In-depth website analysis (via Google Analytics).
- Assisting in, or writing and presenting online marketing plans & recommendations based on your analyses.
- Keyword research and execution of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Assisting in, or developing social media strategies and plans.
- Executing day-to-day social media presences (community manager) for clients, including content discovery & creation, posting to various networks, moderation, and running Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients, partners, advertising contacts and suppliers.
- Regular reporting of SEO, PPC and overall online marketing performance to the marketing manager and clients.
- Researching and writing blog articles for clients.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Various other writing activities.
- Staying up to date on the latest trends and developments from the online marketing world to stay cutting edge.
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- Opportunity to work for a well-established company.
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days every month and paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in a full job application, and complete an assessment. This will be followed by a phone interview, and if successful, an in-person meeting.