Junior Web Developer (with SEO skills)
ABORG is looking for a part-time or full-time Junior Web Developer to act as a valuable and essential link between our system administrators, web developers and our hosting and maintenance clients.
Start Date – 2018-04-01
You will be providing maintenance support to our clients and our internal team by assisting them with website updates, email campaigns set-up, as well as web hosting plans and services.
You will involved in:
- Content styling and website updates for WordPress websites
- WordPress maintenance and updates
- Quality assurance and cross-platform testing for websites and email campaigns
- Front line support via phone, live chat and email
- Troubleshooting basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed
- Resolving client inquiries in a timely manner
- Performing miscellaneous other job-related duties as assigned
To qualify for this role, you will need:
- Technical diploma or equivalent
- Strong client service skills (1 year call centre tech support experience is an asset)
- Knowledge of cPanel or similar hosting applications
- Experience with web hosting and understanding of hosting technology
- Knowledge of FTP and cPanel
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficiency with CSS, HTML5
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with documenting procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to multitask
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days and lunch n’ learn events every month, paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to [email protected]. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in full job application, as well as complete other assessment prior to phone interview followed up by an in-person meeting.