Having an online presence for your business in some way, shape or form is essential in this digital day in age, but did you... read more
Junior Web Developer (with SEO skills)
ABORG is looking for a part-time or full-time Junior Web Developer to act as a valuable and essential link between our system administrators, web developers and our hosting and maintenance clients.
Start Date – 2018-04-01
You will be providing maintenance support to our clients and our internal team by assisting them with website updates, email campaigns set-up, as well as web hosting plans and services.
You will involved in:
- Content styling and website updates for WordPress websites
- WordPress maintenance and updates
- Quality assurance and cross-platform testing for websites and email campaigns
- Front line support via phone, live chat and email
- Troubleshooting basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed
- Resolving client inquiries in a timely manner
- Performing miscellaneous other job-related duties as assigned
To qualify for this role, you will need:
- Technical diploma or equivalent
- Strong client service skills (1 year call centre tech support experience is an asset)
- Knowledge of cPanel or similar hosting applications
- Experience with web hosting and understanding of hosting technology
- Knowledge of FTP and cPanel
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficiency with CSS, HTML5
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with documenting procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to multitask
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days and lunch n’ learn events every month, paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to [email protected]. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in full job application, as well as complete other assessment prior to phone interview followed up by an in-person meeting.