We work with two of the most popular and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the market, Shopify and WooCommerce. Each solution offers many benefits... read more
Technical Support/ Client Services Co-ordinator (Web Hosting, Web Maintenance)
Position start date – Mar 6
ABORG is looking for a full-time Technical Support specialist to act as a valuable and essential link between our system administrators, web developers and our hosting and maintenance clients
You will be providing technical support and customer service to our clients by assisting them with web hosting plans and services as well as performing daily design, HTML and content updates to a variety of websites.
As Tech Support & Client Services Co-ordinator, you will involved in:
- Front line support via phone, live chat and email
- Troubleshooting basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed
- Using the support ticket system
- Resolving client inquiries in a timely manner
- Performing various graphic design, HTML and content updates
- Performing miscellaneous other job-related duties as assigned
To qualify for this role, you will need:
- Technical diploma or equivalent
- Strong client service skills (1 year call centre tech support experience is an asset)
- Knowledge of cPanel or similar hosting applications
- Experience with web hosting and understanding of hosting technology
- Knowledge of FTP, DNS, cPanel and WHM preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficiency with CSS, HTML5
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with documenting procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to multitask
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- Opportunity for Growth: ABORG is a well-established and steadily growing company.
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days and lunch n’ learn events every month, paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in full job application, as well as complete other assessment prior to phone interview followed up by an in-person meeting.