Client Services Coordinator
ABORG is looking for a full-time client services coordinator to assist and facilitate smooth work flow between our internal web development and marketing team and our clients.
If you are skilled and experienced in Client Management, and have a very thorough understanding of Web Design, SEO, pay-per-click advertising, social media and you share our passion for the web, please read on.
UPDATE: applications need to be submitted by 2018-04-15. Thank you.
To qualify for this position, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Good at describing and setting client expectations.
- Relevant formal education or self-education and 3+ years experience (minimum).
- Experience in customer management.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Understanding of and some proficiency in SEO, PPC, social media, and other online marketing tactics.
- Strategic thinking for business – our clients are all businesses (B2B & B2C).
- Strong people handling skills.
- Ability to perform website analyses and recommend better strategies.
- Strong project management skills, with great attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & any other web tools.
- Strong proficiency with WordPress.
- Self-motivated in staying up to date with the latest Internet developments.
Your work will include:
- Managing customer expectations and keeping them apprised of their project/task progress.
- Managing work-flow between our internal team and the client.
- Assigning update tasks to the web or marketing team.
- Assisting in, or writing and presenting plans & recommendations to clients.
- Some research in conjunction with web team.
- Explaining social media strategies and plans to clients.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients, partners, advertising contacts and suppliers.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Staying up to date on the latest online trends and developments.
- Recommending additional or beneficial services to clients.
- Answering customer inquiries (internal team will assist you with responses).
As an ABORG employee, you will enjoy:
- People: Enjoy and benefit from the teamwork and comradery of working among a small but welcoming and easy-going group of people who are all skilled in what they do.
- Diverse Projects: Our client base spans across a multitude of industries in private and public sectors.
- Great Work Environment: pizza days every month and paid birthdays off work. We believe that having fun is essential part of team productivity and company success.
- The satisfaction of executing and measuring your own results for clients.
- Competitive salary and security of full time employment.
- Group benefits package (health & dental insurance).
- Convenient office location and free parking. Our office is close to the Pinecrest exit of the Queensway and easily accessible by bus, just a 2-minute walk to Goodlife Fitness Gym.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to [email protected]. Successful candidates will be invited to fill in a full job application, and complete an assessment. This will be followed by a phone interview, and if successful, an in-person meeting.